วันจันทร์ที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The Secret Life of the American teenager : Bologna Italy

All of these who left that teenage pregnancy is a very serious talk about sex and gender. "The Secret Life of the American teenager," left and right of all people seem to do so do not want to do so and / or learning about how to Bologna. I was certainly not in high school, said the Bologna I will tell you this much.

This is just terrible I still do not seem different from the Lions this season? I do not know what he said or character of Betty's life, but he has changed to different things. I know that Betty is clearly a prostitute, but I do not think it possible that Leo is suffering from syphilis, there is a change to play the other, he. For example, I have not seen Leo told to take a major breakthrough in the Amy, not entirely convinced that what he said, but hinted strongly.

For Amy, she should absolutely not a subject of Bologna with John and how she would go there? Shall not extend working hours and she left? Of course, she had not accumulated a few weeks of vacation time.

This makes a bad call on Adrian tonight. I think that last week, the young women with her. Super manner. Obviously not, but her right, she was very clear that if they refused to go to Bologna and Newt Gingrich and Amy alone in the summer that may arise between the two countries (although some sort of Newt Gingrich and the contract to the other side Adrian).

I wanted to understand why Adrian - she is the "world" (and may receive Bologna), but he did not tell people is expected to be Adrian's, Amy was told. ? Amy told Adrian intermediate cut themselves, but should have foreseen such a possibility before the course, you Adrian.

Grace is back in the saddle today, the end of the first day of school, her following the death of her father topic. I beg your mother tried to stop her, she will come back from school? Grace to take a terrible death, far less than the mother or her own and her brother, her final preparations. Get up, she usually do 12 pounds of make-up, and then back to school. Why her mother will be stopped from occurring? "Oh, honey, I implore you to do a week in bed than his father suggested that you kill. You, but you need to do the right ...?".

Finally, I continue my quest back to George and Anne, George, when he is the right way to Cape Town, She could not bear Amy Anne, John and understanding of their pregnancy? George is correct that David will be a help Anne? Anne George know that he knew what she wanted, even if - he reached - he established a new standard is very low, he first. Seems to be improved. Do not tell me that he can be forgiven for only Anne, but I still decided to give up those crazy children. Also do not forget this, and not George small cut, cut operating. He just may be the children of Anne's father, Yu-hao!

Odds and ends:

* George - a good man, how's the grace period. I think he is a smart guy who did it like a fool most of the time.
* David - the end of Anne's, - always the best available. You can not tell me that you would like to see his安妮乔治possible?
* Call me eccentric, but I like Jack and Grace but I do not think he will still drink the plot.
* In fact, Bologna? I do not know.
* Betty - that is, what is? Or start a Leo is a professional and become more, or do not know Leo? If they do not know, can not distinguish between them? ? If Betty know this, he will attempt to employ her?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น